We are excited to begin seeing patients again but in a new way intended to make appointments as safe as possible. Safety is our number one priority.
To protect everyone’s health, and greatly limit the number of people in the office, we are asking the following:
- Only the patient should enter the office unless under the age of ten or special circumstances confirmed in advance. Parents and others should wait in their cars.
- Patient will need to bring and wear a mask, scarf, bandanna, etc. into the office.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment time and text us your location/car upon arrival.
- An assistant in PPE will come to the car to do a health screening & temperature check.
- The assistant will escort the patient into the office upon successful screening and hand sanitization, and go directly to the exam chair without any front desk interaction.
- The assistant will escort the patient back to the car and update the parent.
- As possible, we will keep an empty chair and screen between patients and staff.
- Our appointment coordinator will confirm your next appointment by text.
If you have any concerns about this new procedure or your child’s treatment before this appointment, please contact our office right away so we can address your concerns or schedule a phone call, FaceTime or Zoom with the doctor.
We look forward to seeing your beautiful smiles.